Friday, October 20, 2023

Hot Today

 Hot tomorrow as well, but then another front. Rain chances. Cool mornings persist. Rain chances increase next week. Nice enough October. Comfortable evenings. Mosquitoes really bad. Nothing new around here. I think I've done all the clearing I plan to do and now will maintain things as they are. I'm noticing that things on the web are being "optimized" for "smart phones". I don't like that at all, abjuring and reviling smart phones as I do. Moron bait, in my opinion. So happy to have no need of one, or use for one. And I'm finding that 4G isn't worth shit if you live in a house with steel siding, and steel doors in steel frames, as I do. It's almost like a Faraday cage. Don't forget the metal mesh window screens. 3G was no problem. 4G doesn't work well in such an environment. 






I need to go to work on new image content! 

No comments:

Post a Comment