Friday, February 3, 2023

Warming Nicely!

But two days next week look like a little blip of winter crap and another one of those generational once-in-a-billion-year arctic bum blasts will hit New England soon. How many of these "rare" and "exceptional" events have we had in the past few years? Calling such events generational is stupid. They are no longer rare and no longer exceptional. Every effing winter sees at least one such event.

What I primarily care about is maintaining my own personal status quo. That's pretty much it. There are only a few people left I care about, and that number will not increase. If I had background music it would have to be Pink Floyd's "The Wall", and as far as I'm concerned I can NEVER have too many bricks in that wall. But I think more in terms of lead-lined reinforced concrete. 












No comments:

Post a Comment