Saturday, September 3, 2022

One Day At A Time

 Every day I remind myself that I can only do so much. Keep my goals modest. And I'm always happy to have another day behind me. Sleep is essential. Know my limitations-- that's another important thing, and keeping life as simple and uncomplicated as possible. Keeping it simple is not easy. 











And so many things are not my fault. If life is cruel and stupid, it's not my fault. I try to make it LESS cruel and stupid. I've always tried to do that. 
NASA's pathetic moon rocket springs a leak again. How many billions have already been flushed down that toilet? Boeing should be taken over by the feds and stripped of every asset, sold off to cover their expensive failures. That company used to be run by engineers. Now it is run by corporate bean-counting scum. Screw Capitalism and Capitalists. I don't expect anything better from Space X. More likely than not the so-called Starship will be a spectacular failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment