Sunday, July 12, 2020

Back To The Humble Things

The humble things of Lubbock in humble views. Time to get back to that, since I had an opportunity to take a few pics again. I'll save the remaining shots of the garden for later.





This is what we have for scenery here, and I like it. It isn't confusing, for one thing. Simple.



And here are simple things around town. Somebody went to the trouble of preserving this humble stuff. I like that too.



These are just overviews. Later I'll be zooming in. I took a lot of photos here, and I could have taken many more. And in the future I plan to return, and zoom in even closer than I did this time.

By the way, now that Florida has become such a COVID hotspot, I'm looking forward to the RNC there. I hope they go in in full denial mode, NO social distancing, NO masks. Close contact. Thousands of Republicans mingling and spreading the disease among themselves. Then go back home! Spread it among your conservative friends, your conservative communities, your families. Pretend it's all a hoax. Pretend COVID isn't real. Go back to your red states with a full viral load. The smart people will be distancing and wearing masks, taking intelligent precautions. The smart people in your home states will treat you like the plague carriers you'll be. And please don't whine when you get sick. And please don't go to a hospital. Stay home. Die there. Doctors and nurses have better things to do than treat idiots. There are people who DESERVE care.

How-can-a-disease-with-1%-mortality-shut-down-the-United-States/answer/Franklin-Veaux

No comments:

Post a Comment