Sunday, May 31, 2020

Same Location Again

But this morning I finally relocated the alley where my late wife and I did test pics with the Nikon. That was back in 2013. Maybe even 2012. I've wanted to go there again. But never got around to it and forgot where it was. This morning I stumbled onto it and took MANY photos and I plan to get as much out of those pics as I can. There were some people loading stuff from their SUVs into one of the stores along this alley, through a back door. So I had to explain what I was doing there. I'm sure they decided I was a harmless goofball.  And I felt a bit safer. But it will take time to process those pics. Meanwhile I have not finished with the pics from last weekend.
 I took a few pics to "locate"-- I was not far from Grace Campus, for the homeless.

The inevitable cast away furniture.



Fair Park coliseum in the distance. Will there be a fair this year? Covid-19 is NOT going away, despite what the "president" says. 



Weeds and trash and wrecked cars-- that much is normal. More of this next time, then some shifts in location.

No comments:

Post a Comment