Monday, February 19, 2018

Going Elsewhere And Finding More Stuff Around Lubbock

Even when we returned to places we'd examined before, we always found changes, and sometimes new things to photograph.

But I don't remember where we found whatever it is I photographed above. I can't even tell you what it IS!




But now we are at Coyote Candle Company again. 




There's always something interesting out there.



Next stop will be New Home, and while there we actually entered their laundromat! And we took photos there! Of a laundry in New Home, Texas! I'll have more stuff in a few days. I'd actually like to do several updates per week. I've taken some solo shots. I'm trying to get used to doing things solo, since that's the way it must be, now. Accept and learn to live with the things I can't change.

No comments:

Post a Comment