Thursday, June 1, 2017

Dead Roses And Floydada, Texas

Yep, first a peek at dead roses in the sink, testing out the Cybershot on macro stuff.






Even though the Nikon is a fine camera, and now even better thanks to that zoom lens I got for it, sometimes I need a compact and light camera I can slip into a pocket, or conceal easily in my car. We do a lot of  "stealth" photography. There's nothing stealthy about a big DSLR. But when I can afford to be recognized as a photographer, I use the Nikon. Got a bunch of pics recently in San Antonio, San Marcos, and Seguin, Texas with the Nikon and those will go up here at some point. Meanwhile, let's look at FLOYDADA!





We found old cars stashed all over town!





We never expected this!






Amazing! We found them at several locations.







Vintage cars behind glass...


There will be more of Floydada, in a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment