Thursday, September 8, 2016

Out In The County, Still

Maybe we can finish this series. I have so many more pics. I've gotten way behind!








We like the ruins, out in the County.







I complain about the junk, but actually, that's what I like to photograph.




Living in the middle of a junkyard wouldn't bother me much at all, I sometimes think. But I wouldn't subject my wife to that. In actual practice it might not be that great. 












Meanwhile, you've always got signs of oil business. I wonder what it would take to kill off the oil business, once and for all.







Out in Lubbock County, you can live in the very middle of this, and smell rotten eggs 24/7. 








And so we say farewell to this latest EXCLUSIVE photo documentary, and we are free now to move on to other views of other things.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment