Saturday, June 18, 2016

Back In Lubbock, North And East And Central And Elswhere

I guess I'm saying that I've got lots of photos that I took all over town. I've lost track of where we were in some cases.
 This is on North Quaker, and it is part of the city's water infrastructure, called Low Head B. It is a pump station and it was at one time the bane of my life. I was pleased to learn recently that the city plans to revamp the system, and make this facility obsolete.

 Somebody near LHB sure did like their FIREBALL whiskey!
 This building houses pumps. I have plenty of memories of it. It would be kind of nice to see the inside again, before it is torn down.
 The culverts out here collect lots of trash.




I'm pleased to report that I no longer remember how some of this stuff worked, or what it did. That means it is all safely in my past. Good riddance.



We drove on, going north on Quaker... continuing to explore this part of town.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment