Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Big Small House Revolution In Spur, Texas

So far, we've been searching for signs of small houses, and we have not found any. We were wondering where they might be. Of course, they are SMALL... just how small are these things, anyway? Should we be revising our search methods? Have I, in my ignorance, already STEPPED ON a small house, and caused untold damage and hardship?




Oh, clumsy me! Cloddish and clumsy creature of the Earth! I've been stomping around with my camera, crushing entire neighborhoods, entire cities, into the dirt, and have not even noticed! No, surely not.




We've driven here, and driven there, we dined in a local restaurant, and I even went to the restroom in a big convenience store on a hill, in desperate need to expel that which I ate, and still no sign of the big small house revolution. We were determined not to return to Lubbock until we had gotten to the bottom of this social upheaval.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment