Saturday, August 8, 2015

Views Of A Local Alley, And A "Furniture Store"!

First the alley:


That's some alley, eh? And now the furniture store...




Actually, they sell a lot more than furniture here, way out on South Slide Road. I need to take the Nikon here next time. I used my wife's iphone, in order to be discrete. If I won the lottery and bought a huge house I might want to shop at this place-- really unique.



  I took a lot of photos out here, and could have taken more. I have nothing bad to say about this place. It is worth a visit! I'm giving them a free plug, I guess. Most of the photos I took here turned out to be very impressionistic/surreal.

2 comments:

  1. I like the "deer near the headlights" pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they would be happy to sell you the deer and the old truck. They'd make a nice lawn ornament, eh? Don't know how your neighbors would feel about it, though...

      Delete