Friday, February 27, 2015

East 4Th Street Vistas Continue

I'll finish the scenic beauty of Lubbock's East 4Th Street today, as the city becomes immobilized by a fairly heavy snowfall. Less than six inches of snow will pretty much put Lubbock in a state of suspended animation. It doesn't happen very often and we are just not equipped to deal with such quantities of snow. It never sticks around very long anyway. So on the days when the snow is heavy (for us) and the temps are in in the teens, why not just hunker down? WE are hunkered down, that's for sure.




Today we just have more abandoned homes and failed businesses, of which there are many in this part of town. 








And that is the end of my photo series for a while, as we wait for better weather. I guess I could go back and dig through my archives...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment