Friday, December 26, 2014

Final Test Pics

I feel that I am able to use the new camera comfortably. From now on, unless there is some pressing need to provide the information, I will not be mentioning which camera has been used. I feel that I have a very powerful new tool in my photographic tool box. There are other lenses I have not tried yet, and another image format available. New techniques are available. And yet, there are times when a camera I can easily slip into a pocket and use very stealthily will be appropriate. And then there's the iPhone, for the times when we happen not to have a camera handy. 













 The last two photos are of buildings about 1/4 mile from my location, taken using telephoto but no tripod and in low light. They have been cropped. The sharpness of the images under such conditions is very good. It was windy, too, and it was hard to hold the camera steady.

After this, we go back to the mysterious "high security" installation we discovered in Lubbock's core industrial zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment