Thursday, August 28, 2014

Continuing Spur

Spur is actually one of the nicer small towns in this area. I like it more than Crosbyton, for instance, or Ralls, and I could imagine living in Spur. Spur would suit a retired person who is not very social, who wants a very quiet life "in the country", but not in complete isolation.









If you enjoyed a hobby like rc aircraft I doubt that anyone would bother you. There's a lot of open space for FPV flying or drone flying or quadcopters. If you were a craftsman of some sort, Spur might be a great place to do your work. Artist? Spur might be for you...








But I don't know whether you could get cable or any kind of high-speed internet access. Don't expect to find natural foods unless you grow them yourself. You could probably buy property cheap here and do what you please with it.




Water would be my concern, though. I've heard that Spur is simply running out. Maybe you could afford to have your own well, a very deep one...

No comments:

Post a Comment