Monday, June 30, 2014

Back To Lubbock

For many years I have seen an interesting bit of public art or street art at approximately Broadway and Q, and I think it has some connection to a defunct photography studio, but I do not really know the origins or affiliation. I do not know who is depicted here, although the portrait is of someone who looks vaguely familiar. Yesterday, in 100+ degree heat, my wife and I stopped at this location to take a few pics.

WOW! I tried to upload pics from my wife's computer. She has DSL and it is far too slow to do this! I'll have to use my own computer, which uses a cable modem. I had no idea DSL was now so limiting. Either that, or AT&T is giving her lousy service. I will come back later and edit this post, adding the pics.


 My question is: who is this?

 Alleys in Lubbock are funky.






No comments:

Post a Comment