Saturday, March 22, 2014

Another Spanking New Photo Series!


This one begins in Levelland on College Avenue and ends in West Lubbock on 82nd Street! The occasion was an estate sale in Levelland. My wife and I found some things at the estate sale, like vintage underground comics (selling on eBay as I write this). I found some wooden boxes to house chess pieces, too. On the way home, my wife used one of my estate sale cameras and took lots of pics on the road. All have been down-sized for use here.

 A pear tree! Not likely to bear any fruit.

 All these blossoms will be killed by a late freeze-- that's how it goes here.
 
 Lots of truck traffic...

 On the Levelland Highway, heading toward Lubbock.
 
 There's a big cotton gin coming up...

 It has a storage shed for heaps of cotton, but at this time it was empty.

 Oil!
 More oil industry stuff...

And many more pics to go, in future posts! If you like flat, you'll see a LOT of flat!

No comments:

Post a Comment