Friday, November 22, 2013

More Pictures!

And why not? We are under a winter storm warning. The roads are slick with ice and it is crazy to go outside. My wife and I are both retired. We don't have to go anywhere. We got groceries and supplies before the storm hit and the weather was still very nice. We are cozy, and thankful for what we have. We have what we need, and we have each other. Some people couldn't be happy under any circumstances. Whatever they have it isn't enough, isn't good enough, isn't abundant enough, isn't stylish enough, might not impress people, and on and on. My wife pities such people. I despise them and I delight in their lack of contentment and peace. Let them DIE unsatisfied. Yeah, I'm a mean SOB...

On the road to Levelland:
Lubbock:
 Lubbock:
 Lubbock:
 Lubbock:
 Lubbock:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment